Monday, August 20, 2007

The hot dog of all blog posts

Hey folks. I'm way overdue for a blog update. Problem is, I don't have anthing planned to write about. So, I'm going to share a bunch of pictures I've taken over the past few weeks, just to let you know what I've been up to. Read: I'm just drinkin' some beers and looking at my picture files.

A chicken dinner from the Annual St. Joe's Chicken Dinner:



I didn't have any; I just took a picture of someone else's.

Here's a salad I made last night:



I didn't have any of this either. I mean, I had a salad, but it didn't look anything like this. It was more like if you took the picture above and shook it all up and dropped it in a bowl. But I did prepare this much-better-looking salad for my significant other. Because I'm a nice person.

Some more stuff I made last week that was pretty good:



This is possibly the lamest blog post ever. As in, the hot dog of all blog posts.

4 comments:

Elle said...

The "hot dog" is hereby declared an official slang term for lameness. For example, many people I know are hot dogs.

Anonymous said...

i roundhouse lame posts in the face. ka-POW!!!

Jules said...

yes, at the moment i live the hot dog of lives. ;)

Wind Trapper said...

new entry...new entry...new entry...